CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 30, 2008

NEW STUFF!!



Well it's the long weekend and thus summer holidays come to a close. Can you even believe it? The summer goes by waaaaaaaay too fast!! What are your long weekend plans? We just have a couple of bbqs here and there plus dinner out on Monday night with the girls. I am sooo excited. Who doesn't love dinner with the girls???

So I wanted to make a birthday card for my friend's mother. She is a Stampin' Up fanatic (which is great) however she just lost her husband to cancer so my friend is driving to be with her mom on her special day. Enjoy your b-day Nancy with your family. You're in our thoughts. So are you Sheila XOXO.

I just opened some new goodies from SU today and just had to use the new set Upsy Daisy for Nancy's card. I hope you like it. It's a simple one but I like the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.
Paula :)

RECIPE:
Paper: More Mustard, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard, Night of Navy
Stamps: Upsy Daisy (NEW)

0 comments: