CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 25, 2008

It's a girl circle card



Happy happy Monday!! OK Monday's stink I know but it will be done before you know it and time is flying so fast that it will be Friday soon!! Yeah!

So friends of ours had a baby girl and I wanted to make them a card to go along with a gift we got them. I have seen circle cards all over the place so I decided to try it out. Not too hard I must say. Just used my Coluzzle (love that thing) and went from there. So fun. Who can resist that Bella Rose paper too!! I adore it! I hope you like my little creation.

RECIPE:
PAPER: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DS paper
INK: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
STAMPS: Nursery Necissities, Little Flowers
TECHNIQUE: Paper piercing,Jumbo Eyelets

Enjoy your day!!
Paula :)

0 comments: