CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 07, 2011

Masculine Birthday



Hello there!!
Yup, I'm posting again. I'm so proud of me :) HA HA.
I'm really trying to keep my blog updated....can't make any promises though. I will super try though and we'll see how it goes.
So it's my dad's birthday on Nov 10th and of course I had to make him a card. A manly card of course. I think this is pretty "manly" don't you? No frills or flowers to be seen at all. Oh I did add 1 piece of bling. A rhinestone for the "I" in birthday. That's as girly as it's gonna get. For the most part it has easy straight lines and is pretty much black and brown. I hope you like it...I hope he does too :)
Thanks for checking my blog out today. Happy Monday!!!
Paula

1 comments:

Scrapnancy said...

can you tell me what size card this is and what size you cut the pieces? i have this same paper from stampin up..