CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 09, 2010

Happy birthday card for a MAN!



Hey there everyone!!

So making cards for men isn't fun! There I said it! LOL!! In all seriousness I can't bring myself to ever buy a card again so I make ALL my cards! Rightly so since I have all the stuff to make them! I had a couple of men I needed to make cards for so I made 2 of these. It uses Kraft paper and some old SU DSP paper. I think it's pretty manly don't you? Nothing frilly about it right?
I hope the "guys" like them too.
Take care and thanks so much for checking in with me today :)
Enjoy your week.
Paula

3 comments:

Lisa Mac said...

Great card Paula!!!! I will definitely use this for inspiration for my next man card!!! TY!!

Kristin said...

Me likey. Perfect for a dude for sure! Nice work.

Linda said...

Love it Paula!