CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 14, 2011

Yes I'm still alive.....



Hello all and happy spring!!
Finally it's spring around here!! The snow is officially gone and I couldn't be happier. Our pool is open and ready to use (although we are expecting rain for the next 10 days!!) In light of the snow being gone and Mother's Day coming and going, I thought I'd post the mother's day card I made for my very own mom. It's a springy card don't you think?? It's a 5x5 card (which I LOVE making!!) and it uses that awesome colour combo Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze. SWEET COMBO!!
Hope you like it and I have more to show you over the next few days.
Take care all and enjoy your weekend!!
Paula

1 comments:

Lisa Mac said...

Love it Paula! I dont think I've ever done a 5x5 card! how crazy is that!! you've got me inspired to give it a try.. thanks!! Great colour combo!!