CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 05, 2010

Mojo Monday--My take!




HEY HEY HEY!!!
Hello all and thanks for checkin' me out!
So I needed some inspiration so make a couple of cards and I thought "hey....let's check out this week's Mojo Monday sketch" and that's exactly what I did. This week's sketch is above and my take is there too. I used SU's Sweet Pea paper (I do hope in the new catty they have a big paper pack we can buy!! I love love love it!!) and I also used SU's Crazy for Cupcakes set. Can you see my Dazzling Diamonds on them??? I love a little shimmer. My sentiment is from Short and Sweet....a must have set in my opinion!!!
I hope you like my little creation.
Take care---Paula

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is some of my favorite paper, so very cute....have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Lisa Mac said...

What a great card Paula!! LOVE the new blog look!!!!!!