CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 03, 2008

BELLA ROSA YUM!!!






Hey all! Thanks for stopping by today!

Well, I have FINALLY had a chanch to play with my new Stampin' Up goodies!! So this paper featured is going to be new in the SU catalogue and it's called Bella Rosa. SO PRETTY hey??? I love it!! It showcases a lot of the new "in colours" that will be released in the new catty too. Can I tell you how excited I am to get that catalogue in my hot little hands? I am praying that day will be Monday!!

Anyhow onto the card. This is a double pocket card and I got the idea from the Splitcoast site and you can find it HERE!. I thought it was quite easy and I liked the end result. Helps when you work with such beautiful paper!! This is only 1 sheet of paper and it displays front and back of that one sheet. I am excited to get some ribbon to match these new in colours. Looks bare without ribbon to me. What do you think?

Anyhow, thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great LONG weekend!!!
Paula :)

RECIPE:
PAPER: Bella Rosa, Very Vanilla
STAMPS: Doodle This, Short and Sweet
INK: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette (NEW!!), Ridinghood Red (NEW!!) & Staz On Black
OTHER: Scallop punch, Round Tab Punch, Jumbo Eyelet, Pretty In Pink Ribbon,
TECHNIQUE: I paper Pieced the centre of one of the flowers (take your designer paper, stamp your image on it, cut it out and adhere to the image stamped on very vanilla piece)Then popped it up with dimentionals. VIOLA!!!

0 comments: