CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 13, 2008

Beautiful Box




It's a glorious day today!!!!!!! Yup, I finally have my new STAMPIN' UP CATALOGUE!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOVING IT and I am sooooo totally going to go broke buying everything I want to buy. I can't even stand it. I WANT EVERYTHING!
Remember if you are in any of my clubs you will be getting one of these bad boys FREE from me as a thank you!!! I swear you won't be disappointed!

On to this cute little box. On Monday night I went to a fun quartly meeting for SU demos. This was the cute make and take we all got to make. LOVE IT!! I can't tell you the dimentions (but I have sean it loads of times on Splitcoast Stampers) but what I CAN tell you is that it uses the NEW Bella Rose paper from Stampin' Up. Beautiful paper I must say. Anyhow, the catalogue is also on line to view BUT I must say it's way better to hold it in your hot little hands!!

Thanks for checkin' in today and have a great day!!

0 comments: