CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 06, 2008

Happy BIRD-DAY-Manly Card



HEY ALL!!!

OK so I never have a manly card on hand and am always frantic to get one done because I am always in a pinch. This card is for one of my hubby's friends. I know what your thinking.....why MAKE a card for a 34 year old male. Is he really gonna like it or even care? Well this friends of his will for sure. He's just a super nice guy like that. So I put forth the effort for him. I LOVE these colours together! I think they are manly too don't you?

Anyhow I hope you like it!!

I'm still waiting for my shipment of new Stampin' Up catalogues. Can I just tell you how much it's killing me not to have them yet??????? I keep going to my front door to see if they have been delivered. No such luck. I'm on mat leave and my daughter naps like a dream. What else am I supposed to do but check the front door every 20 min??? HA HA.
Some big things coming out with Stampin' Up.....I will post soon about that. TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!


RECIPE:
PAPER: Chocolate Chip, Temptimg Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie DS paper, Bella Rosa DS paper (new in SU catalogue)
STAMPS: Pun Fun
OTHER: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, NEW SCALLOP PUNCH (will be in new SU catty)

0 comments: