CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 01, 2008

Adorable Explosion Booklet-CLASS!!!





HEY ALL!!

Yep, I'm at it again and offering yet another fun stampin' / scrappin' class!!

This time you will be making a cute 5X5 Explosion Booklet!! Have a peak at the one I made "All About Cyprus" (my dog). This is such a neat little project that holds up to 16 pictures TOTAL! I didn't use that many because I wanted to add some journaling BUT you could if you wanted too!! I see this as a great STOCKING STUFFER idea. Afterall, Christmas is only 5 months away (AHHHHH back to work for me) so why not be prepared and make a little something for someone???

Here are the deets on my class:
When: Friday Aug 15th
Time: 7pm - whenever you finish....it's Friday afterall!!
Cost: ONLY $20.00!!!

YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR WHEN YOU GET HERE and I will have a nice selection I promise! I can only accept 10 people for this little ditty. If you want to bring your photos that night that's great, if you have no clue what photos you'd like to put inside that's fine too. We can work around that! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO SCRAPBOOK / STAMP to attend. That's the beauty of this. Pure fun!!

Please let me know if you are interested in this class by no later than Wed Aug 6th. IF YOU SIGN UP A FRIEND I will have a little something for you!!

Thanks so much everyone for checkin' in today!! Have a great weekend.
Paula

0 comments: