CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 04, 2008

Summer Home (Simply Scrappin' Kit)



Hi all and sorry it's been a while.
So we are on to a new month and the kiddies are back for another school year. That really doesn't affect me in our household as my kids are still quite young but somehow I feel when the kids go back to school, it means a new beginning. It's like spring cleaning time only it's fall. Do you know what I mean? Anyhow, I've been busy, busy, busy but I finally had time to get some scrapping done. This layout is of my youngest Berlynn at 7 months old! Cute hey? I think so LOL!!! This layout uses the SU's simply scrappin' kit Summer Home. LOVE IT!!! They are just so darn easy to use and you can't go wrong with them.

Thanks so much for checkin' in today and enjoy the rest of your week!

0 comments: