CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 18, 2008

Baby Shower Gift









Well well well, it's been a while!! So sorry. My weekend has been crazy busy (as was my week) with this and that. I have been glued to the TV watching the Olympics. I am addicted!! Makes me want to get off the couch and WORK OUT!! Crazy I know!! HA HA.

Well this project was soooooo fun for me. We went to a co-ed baby shower on Saturday and this was part of the gift we gave to the excited couple. I made this cute little box (got directions from HERE--super easy!) and then I filled it with 20 thank you cards as well as the envelopes. You can never have too many thank yous when you have a baby!! That's for sure.

The little onesie card shown here I cased from Lauren Meader's blog. Cute hey? I thought so!!

Anyhow, I hope to get some serious stamping done this week. It's been too long!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

0 comments: