CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 31, 2008

FRIENDS!



Good Thursday morning to you!!

I will start by saying I have the rudest upline ever! OK I don't really mean that but every year SU hosts a convention which is taking place RIGHT NOW in Utah. Heather is there NOW! Basically it's to ring in the new catalogue as well as goodies, ideas etc!!! SO, Heather has emailed her downline FROM CONVENTION talking about all that she is seeing while she is there INCLUDING sharing tidbits from the new catty! AHHHHHHH!!! The suspense is killing me. I am so excited for that new catty! I am hoping to receive it Mon or Tues. YIPPEE. Remember if you are in any of my clubs you will get one FREE!!!! YEAH!

Last night I had my Scrappers 8 girls over and oh so much fun! We always get some good laughs at what's going on in the lives of others. Just fun to vent and share!

OK onto the creation.......this was a project we made for my Stampers 10 club this month. A cute pocket card!!! I love these things. I hope you enjoy it too. Not sure if you can see but I used Crystal Effects on the small flower in the FRIENDS set. I haven't used CE in ages!! I will more for sure now!!

Enjoy and have a great day!!!

RECIPE:
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Summer Picnic Paper (I hear made the new catalogue so is NOT retired!! YIPPEE!) Whisper White
INK:Bashful Blue, Basic Black
STAMPS: For a Friend, Littli Flowers
OTHER: Bashful Blue ribbon, Tag Punch, Crystal Effects,

0 comments: