CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 01, 2008

Chocolate Ice Cream!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear Chloe!!! Today she is 3 and I can hardly even believe it! Where does time go? I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her. Oct 2nd 2004!! To be exact! OK, enough running down memory lane. I thought I'd post a layout of her (of course) to commemorate her special day.

These pictures were taken of her eating....well....chocolate ice cream at Nana's. Her favourite dessert is ice cream so I thought I'd scrap it. What a mess she was. Too cute!! Hope you enjoy.

Have to go and get ready for the big party tomorrow. Kids, kids and more kids will be here. Can't wait for Chloe to enjoy her special day with her friends.

Thanks for looking!!!

RECIPE:
Colours: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, So Saffron Designer Series Paper (LOVE!!), Memory Keepers Paper,
OTHER: On Board Simon Lower (I just traced them and cut them out), Brads, Ribbon is scrap that I had lying around so no clue where it's from.
STAMPS: Doodle Alphabet (retired....too bad).

0 comments: