CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 11, 2008

Let It Snow!




I know, I know! It's June and I'm posting a "Let It Snow" scrapbook layout. What can I say except it's been soooo hot the last couple of days that I can't even believe that we get such cold weather in the winter time.
This was a lyout I did in Heather's Scrappers 6 class waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. This was the first time my daughter Chloe built a snowman (with daddy and Cyprus, our dog). She looked out the window for days and days at it!! So CUTE!!

I'd love to give you the recipe but I can't remember the colours. I'm so bad for that. OK then...let me try....

RECIPE:
COLOURS: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White and I think Brocade Blue.
STAMP SETS: Little Snowflakes and that Christmas one....you know which one.
OTHER: Snowflake punch and Rhinestone brads.

Thanks for looking today and take care!!

0 comments: