CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 05, 2008

Stampers 10 Cards



WELL, thank you to all who came out to my very first Stampers 10 night!! I think it was a huge success and as usual I had a great time. Hope you guys did too.
So most of the ladies in my club have NEVER STAMPED before. I know....can you even imagine?? What the.....????? SO, we made the above cards as our make and takes. I kept it pretty simple (I didn't want to scare them...shhhhh :) )
So the card with the stars on it fell in some white ink (OOPS) so that wasn't intentional HOWEVER I think it would have been nice to shade the navy star in white ink afterall!!! LOL!!
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to meeting with these gals every month. Some good laughs I tell ya.

Take care and thanks for lookin'.

0 comments: