CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2008

Perfect Princess (take two)



Happy Saturday!

First off I can't believe tomorrow is June 1st ALREADY!! My baby turns 3 tomorrow and we are having a b-day bash for her. She is sooooooo excited it's crazy. She's at that age where she really knows what a birthday is so we figured let's have some fun with it and invite her little friends over to celebrate. Cross your fingers the weather cooperates.
I made this card for my little cousin who turned 6 this month. I may just give the other one to Chloe tomorrow. Such a cute girlie girl card. A few posts ago I made a mini criss cross card that looks a lot like it. I like the combo of colours and DS paper. Hope you like it too.

RECIPE:
Colours: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip,
Other: Scallop Circle Punch,Dazz Diamonds, Rhinstone Brad, Chocolate Chip Ribbon,
Stamp Set: Perfect Princess (on one I also used that swirl from Priceless).
I embossed the word Princess (and the swirl)using white embossing powder.

Thanks for checkin' in today and enjoy your weekend!!

0 comments: