CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 22, 2008

Can't decide THANK YOUS



HAPPY SUNDAY!!! Looks like the sun is going to shine today! I think it's a zoo day for our family.

So if you've been visiting my blog on a regular basis you would have read at some point that my daughter turned 3. I'll say it again....."where does time go???"
Anyhow, these are some Thank You cards I made and if you notice....they are all slighty different. I just couldn't decide how I wanted them made. So I knew I had to make 17 of them but after 5 I called it quits. They are 3.5X3.5 and I had no idea you can't mail this size. Did you know that?? I had no clue. SO that being said....I think I'll be making more thank you cards in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by today.

RECIPE:
Colours: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Short & Sweet
Other: So Saffron DS paper, Scallop Punch, Word Window Punch

0 comments: