CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 30, 2008

Last Scrappers 8 Layout (for June)



Happy Monday everyone. What a BLAH Monday it is here. Gloomy weather and grey out. No park ventures for us today. Do you think I can get some house work done with a 3 year old and a 6 month old??? I'm dreaming right?? Speaking of 6 month old......the scrapbook layout above is obviously our maternity photos and WHAT THE.....???? My baby is 6 months TOMORROW!!! My mat leave is half over. Where did that go???? Berlynn is becomming such a little person. Her faces and personality are really coming out. She's very laid back. She's been such a great baby!! We are so very lucky. To think in these pictures we had no clue what we were having and if you had asked me back then I would have said BOY!! OOPS, wrong again. Another girl!!
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy (keep in mind I still need to add a title to it).
Sorry for the poor quality picture taking. I'm no photographer.

Bye for now!!

0 comments: