CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 27, 2008

WATERMELON-Scrappers 8




TGIF!!!
Happy Friday and what a happy day it is!! It's the beginning of a busy weekend for us.
I had my first scrappers 8 get together on Wednesday and I have to say I think it went great! Everyone LOVED their Simply Scrappin' Kit. They were all so impressed with what you get in the kit. I'm telling you there are LOADS of stuff in it. You can't beat it for $30.00.

The above is another layout I did this time using my brand spankin' new Coluzzle Cutting System. I'll admit it took a bit of getting used to but I did get the hang of it and let me tell you, it's my new best friend. LOVING IT!! I still need to add a title to the page but other than that a simple yet fun layout!! The kit I used is Special Delivery Girl.

Well that's it today for me. Have a fantastic weekend!!

0 comments: