CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 13, 2008

WANNA MAKE SOME CARDS???


Hello all!!!!!!!!

Just want to let you in on a class I'm doing....well not really a class rather it's a card making night. It's called 10, 10, 25. WHY YOU ASK?????

Come to my place and make 10 cards in 10 min each for a total $25.00. YOU ALL KNOW YOU NEED CARDS ON HAND for a birthday that came and went or for that friend that wasn't due until the end of the month and OOPS had the baby early!! We will be making 10 cards that will include BIRTHDAY, THANK YOU, BABY CONGRATS, CELEBRATE (for any occasion), BEST WISHES and a couple of blank ones so you can have again, for ANY occasion.

I only have 10 spots for this class and I am holding it on July 2nd from 7-9pm.

If you are interested please email me no later than Monday June 16th so I can order supplies accordingly.


This is a sample of one of the cards we will be making this night. FUN FUN FUN!!
Thanks so much and hope to see you at my card making NIGHT!!

Paula :)

0 comments: