CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 19, 2008

So Simple Christmas Card



Hey all!!

So another Pacific Point Christmas card. I am loving that blue especially with a snowflake stamp!! This was a card we made at my stampers club. SOOOOO easy it's silly. My goal was to make the snowflake look like an ornament...added the ribbon to help the effect. What do you think? As always on my Christmas cards I added my Dazzling Diamonds. How can you not???!!!

Well enjoy your day and not long now until the 25th!! HO HO HO!!
Paula :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site Paula...though I still don't get the stamping thing. I like jigsaw puzzles, that's my thing. I hope you made it home from work ok. I almost got stuck three times....glad we left when we did.
Mark