CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 12, 2008

Half of Mr. Twigster



Happy FRIDAY and I know it's Friday because I am back to work and am back to LIVING FOR FRIDAYS!! YEAH!!! So now I even know the date and everything. It's amazing how the days just pass by when you are on mat leave. They all mesh into one!!

Well, poor Mr. Twigster. I totally cut him in half for this little card. This card uses the old Old Olive DSP which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It's such a simple layout, this card. It can be recreated for ANY occasion.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantastic weekend. We are off to Cincinnati for the weekend. No kids and shop shop shopping!!!

Take care.
Paula

RECIPE:
Paper: Craft, Old Olive DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink:Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Other: Old Olive Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch

0 comments: