CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 20, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!




HAPPY SATURDAY, HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

So yesterday was a crazy snow storm here where I live which meant we got sent home from work!! YAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That enabled me to get some things done around the house. MUCH NEEDED!!

So again this is a Christmas card we did in my Christmas card class. This is my favourite one I think. I truely believe it's because it's Kiwi Kiss, number one and number two, my only other colour is Very Vanilla. SIMPLE, not fussy at all. I just added my dazzling diamonds ( as usual ) to the ornaments and voila. Easy!! If you notice the tops of my ornaments are simply punched out corners of the square scallop punch by SU. I couldn't think of anything to use and that just popped in my head. Works doesn't it??

Anyhow I hope you like it.
Enjoy your weekend. More snow to come tomorrow says the weather man!!
Paula :)

0 comments: