CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 11, 2008

STAMPIN' UP'S RETIRED LIST!!!!

HEY ALL!!!

Just wanted to let you know that SU has released their retired list. This is always bitter sweet to me. I hate seeing some sets go BUT that just means they are making room for new ones!!! How exciting and I can't wait. A new catalogue will be realsed in January!! I'm PUMPED!!!

Please let me know if you are interested in any retired sets. If you spend $100 you will get FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT???? Tell ya what...I am soooo in the Christmas spirit of giving that I will beat that. If you spend $50 before tax I will give you free shipping!! HO HO HO!! Isn't that a sweet deal???

OK click below and SHOP SHOP SHOP. These sets would make great Christmas gifts too.

Thanks for popping by.

Paula


STAMPIN UP'S RETIRED STAMP SETS!!!!

0 comments: