CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 01, 2008

Season of Friendship Christmas Card




Well folks....this is it. My mat leave has officially come to an end and as you view my blog today I am back at work. BOOOOO!!! I can honestly say I have NO idea where this past year went. All I can say it was the best ever and I love my girls. I'm so darn lucky it's sick. Yesterday was a wonderful last day off as we celebrated Berlynn's Baptism. It was a great day spent with family. The house was full of laughter, kids, food and just the closest people around me. What more could I ask for on my last day of mat leave?

OK enough MOOSH. Let me sop up my tears and move on to the card.

I LOVE THIS SET!! Season of Friendship. AWESOME!! It's a pretty simple card, simple layout and simple stamping. I hope you like it and HAPPY WINTER!!

Enjoy your day and hugs the ones you love.
~Paula~

0 comments: