CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 22, 2008

Christmas Place Settings








Good day,

So if you are following my blog you know that my hubby and I are hosting our family Christmas for the very first time. I am so excited to have everyone here on Christmas day!! Of course I wanted to personalize my table so I just HAD to make place cards. I just painted my dining room a similiar colour to Baja Breeze (for those of you that use SU stuff). It's a bit lighter I'd say though. Anyhow, I am trying to have my table match somewhat so my Christmas colours are blue and brown. Not really festive is it?? Well I am adding pewter/silver to it as well. All the shimmer......will look so nice!! I will have to take a picture of my dining room table all set up and post it for you all to see.
As you can see I did all the ladies place settings the same, the guys and then the kids. All blue and brown BUT all different somehow. I gave the ladies the dazzling diamonds...seemed fitting. These are simple 3X3 pieces of paper folded in half and for the kiddy ones I folded a piece of DSP and simply punched it with my scallop punch. So easy!!

Enjoy your day and Christmas is just around the corner!!

0 comments: