CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 28, 2010

Design and colour challenge #14!!






Hello everyone!!

I have finally been able to stamp for fun. No class prep with this card at all!!! The only thing I did was follow Heather's (my upline--see her link to the right) design and colour challenge that she holds weekly! So much fun to participate. Her card layout is above and of course my version is posted here. I changed it a bit---my card is a 5x5 card (LOVE SQUARE CARDS!!) and I don't have the curly label punch so just did my own thing. I haven't used my Pun Fun stamp set in ages so that was fun to bring out again too! Her colour challenge was to use Pretty In Pink, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. There you have it! Perfect because now I can use this card for my friend that is due to have a baby girl this summer! Pays to plan ahead I say!!!

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!!
Take care and thanks for popping in.
Paula :)

1 comments:

Marjorie Gibson said...

Love your card and used your baby theme as inspiration for my take on the sketch.