CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday boy card!



Good Thursday morning to you!

Well hello and thanks for popping by today. Today's post is a card I made specifically for a friend who was going to her nephew's 2nd birthday party. She does so much for me (specifically my hair!!) so I wanted to do something for her. I wanted to personalize the card for her nephew so I added his name using my Cricut machine. Love that thing!I also used SU's star punches, some Pumpkin Pie DSP and a Cuddle Bug embossing folder for some texture. VOILA!! There you have it!

Thanks so much for checkin' me out! Enjoy your day!
Paula

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, I'm feelin' it.
Love the colours of this one!

Lisa Mac said...

So fun Paula!!! Great card! I may just have to CASE that one!! :) Thanks for the inspiration!