CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (although it feels like Christmas!!)



Hey all,
Sorry it's been a while. I have started taking a kickboxing class and it's in the evenings so it's really taken over my stamping time. I've decided it's much needed for me. It's like therapy to smack the poop out of those bags. Just love it!!

So here is a Halloween card I made with the Ghostly Greetings paper (LOVING IT!!) It's hard to believe that Halloween is tomorrow considering the amount of snow we have! I am itching to get my tree up!! I am a Christmas nut so once Halloween is done the tree will go up. OK I will wait til mid November then!

Happy Birthday to my hubby Paul (tomorrow). We will head on out for dinner to celebrate on Saturday night. YUM!

Take care all and enjoy trick or treating!!
Paula :)

0 comments: