CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 14, 2008

3D PUMPKIN



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

WHOA!!!! I love love love TURKEY DINNER. It is simply the best ever. My favourite meal by far. I ate and ate and ate this weekend and I loved every minute of it!! Tomorrow though I am back on track. No more junk!! Ha Ha.

So Wednesday night will be my stampers night and this cute litte pumpkin is one of the projects we will be making. SO CUTE hey? I got it off Dawn's blog (Dawn's Stamping Thoughts). She is in my blog roll to the right so be sure to click on her site and check her out. She's awesome. Anyhow, saw this little pumpkin and just HAD to make one. I changed it up a bit by actually stamping leaves and then cutting them out. So easy to make and I think they would look so cute as decorations around the house. Don't you think they would look cute as a Christmas ornament too???? Using Christmas colours of course! I think I may just tackle that!

Anyhow, hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by today!!
Take care.
Paula :)

RECIPE:
PAPER: Tangerine Tango (8 strips cut into 1 X 5.5 strips), Old Olive (cut into thin thin strips then wrapped around a pencil to get it to curl).
INK: Old Olive
STAMPS: Autumn Harvest (the leaves)
Used my cropodile to make the holes on the top and bottom. Then I used brads to fasten the strips together. SUPER EASY PROJECT!!

0 comments: