CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 16, 2008

Inspired By Nature




Hello and good day everyone.

This is a short post today as my 3 year old daughter is sick with the flu and I feel bad being on the computer. Poor thing....I hate when they are ill. Breaks your heart doesn't it? I wish I could take over the sickness for her.

SO, I am LOVING this stamp set but holy smokes it's a task to use if you don't have markers. I really want them BUT just don't have them as of yet. SO I ended up using my blender pen for the stem and QUICKLY (KEY WORD HERE) inked up the flowers, closed my eyes, hoped for the best and stamped the image. Looks not so bad hey? I made this card for my aunt for her b-day. As usual it will be late (story of my life) but she will eventually get it!! HA HA.

Anyhow, I better run and get the Vicks out. Gotta love that vapo rub!!!
Enjoy your day!!
Paula

RECIPE:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DS Paper, Whisper White
INK: Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
OTHER: 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, scallop edge punch, chocolate chip ribbon

0 comments: