CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 04, 2008

Girls can wear BLUE too!!



Hey all,

Sorry it's been a while. I am finding it hard to stamp when I have an upcoming class to cut for. It's my Christmas card class and I am so excited for it. LOADS of ribbon and glitter. My house is going to be covered in it I KNOW!! LOL!!

This scrapbook layout was one that I did in my Scrappers class a few months ago. It uses a Simply Scrappin' Kit from SU's older catalogue. I forget the name.....sorry :(
I have yet to add my title "Girls Can Wear Blue Too" to it. I will get around to it one day I swear!!

I would like to just mention that I finally purchased a scrapbook from Stampin' Up and let me tell you IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I got the 12 x 12 ring binder one and it's awesome. The sheet protectors are nice and sturdy and are slightly bigger than 12 x 12 so your work is COMPLETELY covered. LOVE THAT! Plus someone gave me great advice to order the ring binder rather than the post one because I don't do my scrapbook pages in order therefore it's easier to add it to my book. Know what I mean. I thought that was a great tip.

Well enjoy your weekend. We are closing the pool today. Summer is officially over. I do love fall and am always excited for Christmas to come.

Take care.
Paula

0 comments: