CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 19, 2008

Christmas Card



BRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....it's getting chilly out! That means winter is in the air. I am loving it!! Puts me in the festive spirit!

I am really into making Christmas cards lately as it seems a lot of people are. This was one of the cards we made at my Christmas card class last week. So super easy and so festive. Not sure if you can see in the picture but the snowflakes are covered in Dazzling Diamonds! That is a must for any Christmas card!! Don't you think?

Well I hope you are enjoying this lovely fall weather. Take care and thanks for popping by.
Paula

RECIPE:
Paper: Real Read, Real Red DS paper from prints pack in last catalogue
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Short and Sweet
Other: Real Red Ribbon

0 comments: