CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 21, 2008

NAILPOLISH!!!



Hey ladies,

Well what can I say....I am addicted to scrapbooking and I am delighted that I am getting a good chunk done on my girl's books!! I used to be soooooo into making cards (still am) but I must say that scrapbooking has taken a bit of a front seat. SO FUN and rewarding at the same time. I hope my girls appreciate it in years to come....they better!!! HA HA!!!

These pages were done again at my upline Heather's I LOVE THIS LAYOUT and I can say that because I didn't come up with it.....she did!!
So this was the first time my daughter had her fingers and toes painted. She thought it was pretty cool and I'm a girly girl so I had fun doing it for her!! Now when ever I do mine I make sure she's done up too!!! SO FUN!
I hope you like it!!

RECIPE:
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue (DS paper too), PURPLE (no clue which one, sorry)
OTHER: Certainly Celery ribbon, Bashful Blue striped and grosgrain ribbon, Cricut for the letters.

0 comments: