CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 30, 2008

Christmas In July!!




HELLO EVERYONE AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

I love Wenesdays because I have my baby group on Wednesdays. Always nice to get together with other moms to hang out and chit chat! Lord knows we do enough of that LOL!!!

Well I decided to partake in a challenge put on by the OCC girls. Visit their blog HERE....you won't be disappointed. Anyhow, this week's challenge was Christmas in July. So all it had to be was a Christmas card. LOVE IT!!! I always make about 40 Christmas cards each year so this gave me a bit of a head start. Only 39 to go!!! It also made me realize my Christmas stamp supply is lacking big time so I can't wait to see what festive ones come out in the new SU catalogue!! I'M PUMPED!!! I smell PURCHASE!!!

Well I hope you like it and I hope you are having a fantastic day!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HA HA!

RECIPE:
PAPER: Baja Breeze (NEW!!) Certaily Celery, Old Olive, Water Colour Paper
STAMPS: A Merry Season (retired)
OTHER: Star Punch (large and small), Brads, Old Olive Ribbon, Snowflake CuddleBug Embossing Folder

0 comments: