CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 27, 2008

AMAZING!!






Hi all and happy Sunday.

Well, I have finally scrapped my ultrasound pictures of when I was preggers with Berlynn. So this day 1 year ago I had my last ultrasound. So weird how exactly a year later I A) know that she is a girl and B) she is already almost 7 months old!! WOW....what can happen in a year is truely amazing!!

So because I am anal and the pictures have to match my paper, seeing as ultrasound pictures are black and white I of course had to use black as my base. OBVIOUSLY! And seeing as Berlynn is a girl, I had to use pink as my accent. I hope you like it and I am glad to have it finally complete. Now the pictures are off my fridge so I can actually put some real LIVE photos of her up.

Thanks for lookin today and enjoy your weekend!!

RECIPE:
PAPER: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive DS paper
OTHER: Old Olive Ribbon, Pink Ribbon, Brads, Buttons (O.O and Pretty in Pink)
Cricut Letters and flowers (George cartridge).

0 comments: