CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 18, 2008

I Stink You're Sweet!!



Hi all and HAPPY FRIDAY.
So where did the week go? I am just back from a fab trip in Jacksonville visiting my friend!! I went with 2 other girls (no kids) and man what a change. No diapers to change, no singing toddler tunes....it was quiet by the pool and I slept in!!! WONDERFUL! Now would I change my life for that.....NO WAY!!! Missed my kids (and hubby) to BITS so I am glad to be home and back into routine.

This little post is a 2-4-6-8 box that we made at my stampers 10 club. Super easy!! Found just by googeling "2,4,6,8 box." I can't remember whose I used but it was super easy to follow. Can't go wrong with this one. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
PAPER: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
STAMPS: Pun Fun, a jumbo wheel that I can't remember :(
INK: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Basic Black

0 comments: