CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2008

Backyardigans!!

So as it turns out I do have time for another post today. My youngest, Berlynn is having a great LONG nap and my mom came and snagged my older daughter and took her off to school where my mom helps out. So it's quiet right now in my home and I'm enjoying it!! Can't complain.

So back in February, my hubby Paul took Chloe to see the Backyardigans. Now these beautiful little creatures are just what Chloe LOVES!! She adores these little guys. This was her very first LIVE SHOW ever so I thought I better scrap it! Heather created the one page layout (left) in her Scrappers 6 class that I am in and then I just created the other (right) so it would then make a double page layout (click on picture to enlarge).I just love the colours together, so bold and bright. Heather gets the credit for that one. I am a bit picky because I like the paper to match the clothes etc of what I am scrapping. SO, in this case the colours of the paper match the colours of the little Backyardigan people. Is that anal? Oh well, I love it that way!! You will notice that a lot with my scrapbooking. Can't help it :)

RECIPE:
Colours: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Other: Old Olive DS paper, Pumpkin Pie DS paper, Large and small star punch, Cuddlebug Alphabet

0 comments: