CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2008

Scrappers 6 Club!! (Location-My House)

Hello all!!

So as I chat with more and more of the people around me I am realizing that people are soooo interested in scrapbooking but just don't know where to start. If you are this person than this club it exactly what you are looking for!!! It can NOT get any easier than this. Here's what my club entails:

-6 months duration (starting in June)
-$30.00 per month
-2 layouts per month (so 4 12X12 Scrapbook pages a month, AT LEAST!)
-Free Stampin' Up catalogue
-You take home the remainder of the Scrappin' Kit (so you have leftovers to make cards or even other scrapbook pages)

I will create 2 layouts per month, you pick the Scrappin' Kit you want to use, you copy the layout and voila......done!! You then take your layouts home and add your photos. By the end of 6 months you will have a 24 page scrapbook completed PLUS you will have the remainder of the Scrappin' Kits to create more pages OR other projects (because you will be a pro by then!!)

The Scrappin' Kits are beautiful....TRUST ME. If you have a moment, take a look at www.stampinup.com and view pages 172-175!!STUNNING!

Please email me your interest by no later than May 28th as this club will begin in June. I only have 6 spots for this club.

Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions.
Take care.
Paula

0 comments: