CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 22, 2008

Berlynn Frame

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

So it's Chloe's b-day on June 1st and Paul and I got her a swing set / play set for the backyard. Today the boys are putting it up. I am soooooo excited to see her face when it's ready to go! Maybe if I get around to it I will post some pics!
AMERICAN IDOL----Can we talk about that?? I'm so happy that David Cook won. I mean I loved both Davids BUT DC to me seems like he'd be better suited for the American Idol role. So exciting! This was the first American Idol I watched from beginning to end. I have to say I think I am hooked!!

OK, enough chit chat. I made this little frame for Berlynn when she was born back in January. Seems like a lifetime ago!! It just says "Welcome Baby Berlynn" in a picture frame that sits on her night stand. It was super easy and it matches her nursery perfectly---PINK & BROWN, what else!! :) It's hard to see but behind Berlynn's name I stamped a couple of the swirls from the Priceless set in Pretty In Pink. Sorry it's so hard to see. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Colours: Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip, Purely Pomegranate (I'll be sad when this colour goes), Berry Bliss DS paper.
Other: I used my Cuddlebug for the letters (I know...not Stampin' up.....forgive me), Round Tab Punch, PP ribbon, antique brad.
Stamp Set: Priceless (one of my favourites!!), Short & Sweet