CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 25, 2008

Daddy's Girl



Hello there all!!

Well this officially marks the LAST week of my maternity leave. BOOOOO!!!!!!!! So sad, so very sad!! I return to work after being off for a year on Mon Dec 1st which if you can believe it is next Monday!!!! What ever will I do??? DEPRESSING!

OK, I must pull myself together. Onto the post. This is another layout I did for my scrappers club using the Pina Colada Kit. Simple layout really. I ADORE this picture I took of my hubby with my baby Berlynn just getting out of the tub. I developed it in black and white which I think was a great idea too. LOVE IT!! I just need a couple more to put on the right side of the layout. I hope you like it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Think of me as I enjoy my last week with my girls.

Take care,
Paula :)

0 comments: