CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 17, 2008

Cute Little Christmas Box



Hello all!!

It's winter wonderland here in Ontario and I'm lovin' it!! The Christmas tree is up, the lights are up outside and we are ready for Christmas ALREADY!! I go back to work in 2 weeks from a year off of mat leave so I wanted to be sure all Christmas decor was up. Not to mention I am a Christmas FREAK! I love it.

So this little box was something we made at my stampers 10 club. I got it off of Splitcoast. I found it under Beate's tutorials. She's genius!! Her blog is to the right>>>>> Slide on over and check her out. She's awesome. I thought this box was so super cute because it's not your typical square box. I love that's it's a triangle. Something different. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for popping by today and enjoy your week.
Paula :)

0 comments: