CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 06, 2008

For You With Love



Good day everyone and if you are local it's a bright sunny day! Quite warm out too which is nice. Doesn't do anything for the Christmas spirit though HA HA!! I'm not complaining, I'll take the warmth and sunshine while we can. Before we know it (like next week) it will be chilly and back to mitts and hats!

So I have a MILLION people in my life with November birthdays. SO I made a few of the same card to be prepared for them all. This is a layout that I cased from Beate's Blog. I didn't enter my card into her weekly sketch because I did it late. I just needed a layout and hers was so fun. This is my version. I am LOVING the new Kiwi Kiss colour. SO versatile!! I hope you like it!!

Take care and enjoy the sun.
Paula :)

RECIPE:
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DS Paper
INK: Kiwi Kiss
STAMPS: Riveiting, Upsy Daisy

0 comments: