CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 18, 2008

Apple Picking



Hello all!!!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted any scrapbook pages. I have been keeping up but forgetting to photograph them. So you may be seeing an over load of scrapbooking coming your way tee hee.

This page is of course apple picking at a place called Appleland. Such a wonderful place for kids. You take a train ride out to the apple orchard and there is also a pumpkin patch as well as animals. So fun!! For this layout I used the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin kit by SU. Such a great kit for fall outings. Later on in the week I will post our pumpkin patch trip. It also uses the Pina Colada kit. Love those kits (as I have said a million times now- haha).

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping.
Paula :)

0 comments: