CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 22, 2008

Season of Friendship



Good Monday morning all!!

Well I just got in some new SU stuff so I just had to create with it!! This particular set is out of the new Holiday Mini Catalogue which you can start ordering from Oct 1st. I LOVED this Season Of Friendship set the moment I saw it so I just had to have it!! CUTE HEY??? So versatile too. This particular card measures 5 x 5--I am loving the square card these days!! I hope you like it ladies!!

Thanks so much for checkin' in today and have a fantastic week!!

Take care,
Paula

RECIPE:
Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Other: Cuddlebug folder, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Ribbon, Button to finish it off :)

0 comments: