CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 08, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUBBY!!!




Holy smokes......7 years ago TODAY Paul and I exchanged vows!! That is just mind boggling to me. Seems like yesterday....yet somedays it seems like an eternity LOL!!!

I have just finished painting my dining room and here are a few pictures of it "in progress." I will post more pictures once it is done. I am loving the colour. It's called Piedmont Gray and it's a Benjamin Moore colour. So happy with it!! Anyhow I wrote a little message to my hubby on the wall so he could see it when he got home. Cute hey?

Well happy anniversary Paul. Two cute little girls and a golden retreiver.....not bad for 7 years eh???

Thanks for checkin' in today.
Some stampin stuff will be posted tomorrow.
Bye for now.
Paula

0 comments: