CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 05, 2009

Snow Day!!




Hey all and sorry I haven't been here in a while!

So today it snowed. YUP....it was actually snowing. Well at least Halloween is over so I say "why not snow?" Last year I was on mat leave at this time so I had the Christmas tree up on Nov 14th. That seems so early to me this year. After all that's only in a weeks time!! Crazy. I think this year I may wait a bit longer BUT I can tell you right now because I'm a Christmas FREAK it will be up before Dec 1st!! GUARANTEED!

On to the post!! This was a card we made in my Christmas card class. I am in love with the ornament punch and stamp set out of SU's holiday mini. How can you not love this??!! I hope you like the card. Can't believe I have to start writing Christmas cards soon!! Time just flies doesn't it?

Thanks for checking in. Take care!
Paula :)

0 comments: