CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 27, 2009

CLASSIC CHRISTMAS CARD



WELL HELLO EVERYONE!!!
It's officially less than a month until Christmas. WOW!! Time is just passing buy. It's hard for me to get in the Christmas spirit because we don't have any snow yet! I am told by Mr. Weather man that next week's the week! YEAH....I love snow at Christmas time. How can you have Christmas with no snow?? Well, I suppose some of you are used to it if you're down south hey? Very odd to me that's all. Just used to a white Christmas.

On to the post. This card was one I made for a swap last month. I called it Classic Christmas because to me it looks like an old Christmas card my grandmother would send out. The Lovely as a Tree set is so beautiful. I love working with it! I hope you can see the sparkles on the card. I'm afraid the picture just does not do it justice.

Anyhow, I thank you so much for popping in. Enjoy your weekend!
Paula

0 comments: