CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 07, 2009

My daughter the chef........



Well, to go to convention or not to???? That is the question. Some days I'm all over it....other days I think maybe I'll just stalk people's blogs like I normally do! This layout was inspired by a layout I saw on a convention board on someones blog. SO, if you are the creator of a CHEF layout that looks something like the LEFT layout above---THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!!! I created this layout using the GUEST BOOK Simply Scrappin' Kit by SU. I just added some Ridinghood Red paper and ribbon as an additional colour because the kit is pretty black, white and grey for me.
I hope you like the layout and I'm sorry the picture really doesn't do it much justice.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend with the ones you love :)
Take care---Paula :)

0 comments: